Open 7 Days A Week
Call Us (416) 533-1221
Get Started Today
Black Belt World CANADA
Top Taekwondo School In Ontario
Black Belt World is a World Class Premiere Taekwondo / Martial Arts Academy that specializes in developing Olympic athletes and stuntmen/ women in the stunt industry of Hollywood blockbuster films.
Black Belt World CANADA is a World Class Premiere Taekwondo/Martial Arts Academy that specializes in developing Olympic level athletes and stuntmen/women in the film industry of Hollywood blockbuster films.
Founder Grandmaster Tommy Chang, is a world-renowned 8th Dan Hapkido and 7th Dan Taekwondo Master who was the former Vice President of Sport (VP Sport) for the World Taekwondo Federation of Canada (WTF CANADA) and past 1st VP of the Ontario Taekwondo Federation (OTA).
Black Belt World has earned its reputation by providing a first class facility, top quality instructions from certified staff and professional customer service. Our World Class Staff are second to none with Olympic level athletes and coaches.
With its Headquarters found at the heart of downtown Toronto, Ontario, Canada, Black Belt World is renowned as a First Class Martial Arts institution that has over 22 years of establishment in teaching young Tiny Tigers (ages 3 to 5), Children (ages 6 to 12) and Teens & Adults (ages 13+).
Black Belt World is the leading martial arts academy that can be found all over the GTA including: Toronto, Mississauga, Milton, Vaughan (Woodbridge), Brampton, Barrie and on the West Coast of Canada in Vancouver (Maple Ridge), British Columbia.
Black Belt World Team
- Grandmaster Tommy Chang – 8th Dan Hapkido, 7th Dan Taekwondo
- Master Bhajan Mann –7th Dan Taekwondo
- Master Hee-Chang Lee – 6th Dan Taekwondo
- Master Shin Wook Lim – 5th Dan Taekwondo
- Master Michell Ge – 5th Dan Taekwondo
- Master Shakeel Chaudhry – 5th Dan Taekwondo
- Master Michael dePendleton – 5th Dan Taekwondo
- Master Carla Bacco – 5th Dan Taekwondo
- Master John Koo – 4th Dan Taekwondo
- Master Jeff Hsiao – 4th Dan Taekwondo
- Master Miggy Diaz –4th Dan Taekwondo
- Master Ivett Gonda – 4th Dan Taekwondo
- Master Melanie Phan – 4th Dan Taekwondo
- Master Ridge Menezes – 4th Dan Taekwodno
- Master Melissa Pagnotta – 4th Dan Taekwondo
- Master Carlos Damian Soto Naranjo – 4th Dan Taekwondo
- Master Anthony Mohabir – 4th Dan Taekwondo
- Master Chanelle Hunter – 4th Dan Taekwondo
- Instructor Rykel Cerezo – 3rd Dan Taekwondo
- Instructor Evelyn Gonda – 2nd Dan Taekwondo
- Instructor Alex Hylton – 2nd Dan Taekwondo
- Instructor Anya Ettinger – 2nd Dan Taekwondo
- Instructor Patrick Leany – 2nd Dan Taekwondo