Welcome to Black Belt World!
Black Belt World is a World Class Premiere Taekwondo/Martial Arts Academy headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Founder Master Tommy Chang is a world-renowned eighth dan black belt and vice president of sport of the World Taekwondo Federation Canada and past 1ST VP of the Ontario Tae Kwon Do Association.
Black Belt World is located in the GTA including Toronto, Scarborough, Atlanta Georgia, Braselton USA and in Woodbridge Ontario.
Our World Class Staff is second to none with Olympic level athletes and coaches. Below is some information about some of their credentials.
Black Belt World World Class Staff
- Grandmaster Tommy Chang – 8th Dan Hapkido, Vice President of Taekwondo Canada, and participated and co-ordinated over 150 Hollywood films.
- Master Shin Wook Lim – 5th Dan Taekwondo, Head Coach of Taekwondo Canada
- Master Ri Seong Kang – 5th Dan Taekwondo, Ontario Taekwondo Association Team Coach
- Instructor Emerson Wong – 4th Dan Taekwondo, International Stuntman & Actor (Watch Demo)
- Instructor Ivett Gonda – 4th Dan Taekwondo, 2 Time Olympian, 11 Time National Champion
- Instructor Stefan Bozalo – 3rd Dan Taekwondo, Junior Olympic Bronze Medalist
Black Belt World is committed to the physical and mental advancement of our students. We believe that dedicated guidance and training are necessary to achieve a strong mind, a powerful body, enduring discipline, and just ethical direction. We have helped train our students become champions of life, national and provincial champions, stunt men & women as well as stars for film and television.
At Black Belt World we have trained numerous stars as well as up and coming actors. Known in film and television as the studio where the stars get their training.
Bullywolf – The ABC’s to Stop Bullying
This new 32 page paperback book with color Illustrations addresses the serious issues of Bullying in school. The book tells a story how a dog trained in the Martial arts teaches other farm animals how to develop bully prevention coping skills. It also includes an educator’s workshop section so the children can begin to develop their own coping skills.